This website is owned and operated by:
Club Staying Alive AB
217 51 Malmö
Club Staying Alive AB, organization number 556929-8069, and its affiliates (hereinafter ”CSA”) respects your integrity and the right to control your personal information. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open with what data we collect and why. We will do everything we can to protect your data.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
CSA collects the information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal information we collect are your name, contact details for you such as mobile phone number, email address, other digital addresses or physical address. CSA may update your data from other public records, such as SPAR, if it is necessary to maintain good registry care.
CSA registers personal information in connection with:
- a) When you sign or pay a subscription or membership administered by CSA.
- b) When you book, buy or pay products or services sold by CSA or partners.
- c) Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by CSA.
- d) Participation in competitions taking place in CSA’s direction.
- e) When you enter your e-mail address or your mobile number on our websites.
- f) Updating your information on our website.
- g) If you contact us by letter, email, phone, our websites and social media.
- h) If you sign up for any of CSA’s newsletters.
- i) Your visit to our websites and apps, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communications data as well as e.g. the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
How we use collected information
CSA processes personal information mainly for the purposes listed below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection.
- a) To complete orders for products and services through one of the platforms offered by CSA and send any competition prizes.
- b) Enable good customer service, such as handling your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information and goods that you have requested.
- c) Information on ordering a service is stored and analyzed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as promotion of both general and targeted nature.
- d) In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyzes and market research.
- e) For system administration and for obtaining statistical data about our users’ requests.
- f) To develop, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of your behavior on our websites and apps.
- g) Personal data is also used for analysis to perform segmentation / profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services.
- h) To send you information and promotion via SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact routes such as social media since you have a customer relationship with us.
- i) To contact you via app, SMS, email, phone or mail about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, please note that you may decline this promotion at any time.
- j) To provide you with relevant recommendations, offers, and custom services based on what other people with similar behaviors have been interested in, what you have chosen for service, looked at and shown interest in.
- k) To help us develop our websites and apps to be more useful and to enhance your user experience of the platforms offered through CSA by customizing the display of services to the device being used.
- l) To send important messages as communication about changes in our terms and policies.
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE DISCLOSED
CSA only cooperates with partners handling personal data within the EU / EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU / EEA by, for example, have joined the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
CSA may share your information with our partners.
When you use our websites and apps, personal data may be collected through e.g. cookies. This is only done through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers. When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third party technology.
On this site, cookies are used, you can see what purposes below. A cookie is a small text file that is saved in your browser so that your computer can be recognized on return visit. No personal data is stored in our cookies and they can not contain viruses.
How long are cookies saved
Cookies are deleted automatically after a certain number of months (the number may vary), but they will be renewed after each visit.
How to delete cookies
See instructions from PCWorld here:
So are cookies used on our website
Cookies (or cookies, cookies) are used for several purposes on our website:
We provide statistics about the number of users and the pages they visit. We collect information about where users are geographically, what browser is being used, etc. to continuously customize our content. To this we use the Google Analytics service. You can choose to disable cookies from Google Analytics at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For technical reasons, we register if the user is logged in to our web management system.
To enable sharing on social media, we use a service from www.addthis.com. The current social media – right now Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+ – can choose to insert one or more cookies into the user’s browser.
Legal basis, storage and disclosure of personal data
By submitting information to CSA, you give your permission for CSA to register and store information about which service you purchased and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, CSA will refer to the fulfilment of agreements, legitimate interest or consent. If CSA uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details, see the heading How to contact us.
The treatment is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. CSA will store your personal information as long as you have a customer relationship with us, ie as long as we perform deliveries or receive payments, booking and signup for guest list as well as additional time for marketing purposes or special legal requirements. For marketing purposes, information older than 3 years is not used. This implies that data will be erased when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer as required due to other legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have rights regarding your personal information and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. CSA will, on its own or the client’s initiative, correct the information that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us (for contact routes see the heading ”How to contact us”). If you believe that your rights are not respected by us, please contact CSA or you can contact the data inspection (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you decline our communication.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. As CSA has no control over the content of these websites or their materials, we are not responsible for that content. CSA is not responsible for any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For further information about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us as below:
Contact form: LINK
Club Staying Alive AB
Integrity and Data Protection Manager
217 51 Malmö